måndag, juni 23, 2008

15 månader

"I'm so glad to be yours
You're a class of your own and
Ooh little cutie, when you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart and
I'm so glad that you're mine
You are one of a kind, and
You mean to me what I mean to you
And together baby there is nothing we won't do


And I will never try

To deny that you are my whole life
'Cause if you ever let me go
I would die so I won't run
I don't need another man
I just need you or nothing
'Cause if I got that
Then I'll be straight
Baby you're the best part of my day"

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

DU är mitt allt Bejbi!
Är lyckligast i hela världen för att du är miiiiin!

ÄLSKAR DIG THIIIIIIIS MUCH!

*Kyssas massa* /din Marcus

Elliz sa...

Awww

Anonym sa...

http://florafie.blogspot.com/2010/10/tavling_21.html